Facilitating Change is a boutique consultancy focusing on international, nonprofit, and community development.
We are strategists, geeks, researchers, and designers who bring a wealth of experience, ideas, and connections.
Clients hire us to design strategies, facilitate events, conduct assessments, and create stunning communication and training materials. We do all of this, but we’re always doing something bigger: building the capacity to it without us. We like to think of this as stealth organizational development ;)
We’ll help you refine your goals and empathize with your audiences. We’ll organize and visualize your data. Together we’ll amplify your voice and create beautiful experiences, materials, and technologies.
Oh, and in case you hadn’t noticed, our approach is open and people-centric, with an entrepreneurial, irreverent twist.
We’ve worked with:
- The Syria Justice and Accountability Centre
- IREX, on the most wonderful Beyond Access: Libraries Powering Development project (<3!!!)
- The Technology & Social Change Group (TASCHA), at the University of Washington Information School
- The Global Impact Study — a five-year study researching how public access to technology has changed people’s lives
- Abt Associates — Strengthening Health Outcomes through the Private Sector initiative (funded by USAID)
- The International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- The IRIS Center, a research and advisory center founded by Mancur Olson at the University of Maryland that operated from 1990 until 2011