Facilitating Change is a strategy consultancy. Together with our clients, we create and implement initiatives that engage diverse communities to…
- Innovate (develop new solutions, services, systems)
- Advocate for change
- Build skills and advance practice
- Nurture collaboration and partnerships
We are small and nimble, working by assembling multidisciplinary teams to fit each engagement. Experts include strategists, researchers, communicators, facilitators, designers, and technologists working in international, business, community, and organizational development.
Our approach is open, collaborative, and entrepreneurial, drawing from service design thinking, asset-based development, open-space and participatory event design, the constellation model for multi-organizational partnerships, and communication for social change.
We’ve worked with:
- The Syria Justice and Accountability Centre
- IREX — Assets for Impact initiative, Beyond Access: Libraries Powering Development
- The Technology & Social Change Group (TASCHA), at the University of Washington Information School
- The Global Impact Study — a five-year study researching how public access to technology has changed people’s lives
- Abt Associates — Strengthening Health Outcomes through the Private Sector initiative (funded by USAID)
- The International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- The IRIS Center, a research and advisory center founded by Mancur Olson at the University of Maryland that operated from 1990 until 2011